Friday, August 31, 2012

Game 2- Germany vs. USA- Bummer!!

Well...I promised more interesting and more interesting it was, but the end result...not in our favor.  The game against Germany was close throughout...it was 23-23 at the half and we felt in control until the very end.  Neither team hit a shot in the 2nd half until about 6 minutes in and then it was a constant battle.  Defense was great, but the rims are so tight everything was slamming off the backboard and basket! We ended up losing by 6!

I thought my defense was solid, but, I struggled offensively...I mean I only took two shots, but neither is worth mentioning...maybe tomorrow will be my day!!

On a brighter note...I think the team is in a good place and a loss in pool play is not bad...we can work with it and will...I'm confident we got better and will continue to do so.

I'm off to sleep...we play Mexico early tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment